- Entry to all top Dublin attractions
- One digital pass - no need for individual tickets
- Valid for 2 years - activated on first use
Visit the heart of historic Dublin and the site of the ancient pool "Dubh Linn" that gives the city its name.
Explore Dublin Castle with The Dublin Pass
- See the magnificent State Apartments, the original Viking fortress, and the splendid castle gardens
- Upgrade your ticket to include a guided tour at a special rate
- Your pass includes many more attractions in Dublin, so don't forget to check them out
Standing at a strategic site at the junction of the River Liffey and the Poddle, Dublin Castle is the heart of the historical city. Constructed in the early thirteenth century on the site of a Viking settlement, Dublin Castle served for centuries as the headquarters of English, and later British, administration in Ireland. In 1922, following Ireland's independence, Dublin Castle was handed over to the new Irish government. It is now a major government complex and a key tourist attraction.
Explore part of the original Viking Fortress, remains of the 13th century Castle as well as the magnificent State Apartments that now serve as the venue for Presidential Inaugurations, State Functions, and Ireland's Presidencies of the European Union.
A guided tour is an additional special rate of €3.00 per person (subject to availability).